Thursday, October 13, 2011

It's october already

Woohoo! A blog post! Yeaaah....haven't been on this for a while, but it's understandable. I love to make my life complicated :). For instance, right now I'm in nursing school as a first semester-er, and it's a doozy! Not. Well, most of my classes are pretty easy, it's just that anatomy and physiology take up a lot of time. I also started working graves as a cna. I'm so brilliant, right?

The picture here is a brain ice cube in red juice. We thought it looked cool because it was like blooood.

Ahh yes, musings from my distorted thoughts. Today I was thinking that I will make another blog depicting my adventures with a soon-to-be-mine sewing machine. Then I realized that I'd anything, I'm eclectic. This applies to my tastes in movie, music, etc. Case in point: Right now, I have just finished trying out several Linux distros on my mac laptop and installing several retro gaming systems. Computer skils: check. Next, I've tried out several recipes (successfully, to the joy of Brandon) ranging from chocolate pancakes to basil chicken cocunut curry to mini cupcakes. Culinary skills: check. Also, in going to nursing school. Academic/science skills: check. Now while I'm developing all of these, I've decided to learn how to sew my own clothes. Sewing skills: not so much. Hence the desire to create a blog about my projects. Wish me luck :D

No comments: