Friday, July 31, 2009

O.o

Does anyone even read this?

Today is the last day of the week...and PAYDAY! Too bad this entire week I've been sick, either from what the doctor thinks is bronchitis, or nausea that may or may not be the side effects of the medicine. Basically I am uncomfortable all the time.

Yesterday I got off work, and class was canceled, so I went to the temple. I was there for two and a half hours...there were so many people. But I got a lot of reading done, so woohooo!

I am glad that classes are almost over, but I still have my IS classes to finish, which will take a lot of time. What I need is another month where I can just work so that I can finish up my IS stuff. Too bad it doesn't work that way.

The other day I was quoted in the Daily Universe, the school paper, because my friend is in the class that writes for the paper. http://universe.byu.edu/node/1084 There's the link there, in case you didn't believe me.

I've decided that I am sick of computers, but there is no way for me to stay away from them. I use them at work, and then at home for schoolwork. There's no escape! My new plan is to go somewhere and bring my books that don't require internet use, and maybe write out essays on paper first and then type them later. All this staring at screens is making me even more blind, my glasses aren't strong enough anymore and it's only August. I won't be able to get new glasses for another five months. Lame.

No comments: