Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Day 5 of the Reunion

Today we went on the ziplines! They were over where the Winter Olympics were held. There were two ziplines, and of course we went on both :). After sliding down the hill with the ziplines (I lost the race), we moved on to the Quicksilver (where I was too slow and got bumped into).

Next was an entire afternoon/evening spent in Salt Lake City with my dad's side of the family for the celebration of my grandmother's 78th birthday. Ahh, so fun to see the contrast. Instead of discussing iPhones, lesbians and anorexics were the topic of choice. Oh, and how I'm going to get married in Spain (not happening). Seeing some cousins I haven't seen in a while was the best part though (Paulie!).

This entire trip so far has been exhausting. I start falling asleep around 8:00 pm, which is incredibly weird. So on that note, ciao!

No comments: